Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Beginning..

!Larry RookBowl Taber!

Rookie Bowl 2008
Sharks PA - Elephants CT


Larry and Taber LeMarr


Christian DiMauro#21 Lawrence Atkinson#1 Riccardo Conticello#12

Everything is started when my Coach George Contreras asked me if I like play football in his american school where he's coaching junior varsity team, The Spartans (Rio Mesa HS). So me&my parents started to settle all paperworks needing to do one year in the U.S.
During this complicated work (cuz generally guys that want do one year abroad they have many months to get ready... I had just one month!), Vanna Laura Costantino and Sebastiano Taccetta had been of fundamental importance!!... My uncle Sebastiano was the last person i saw before i left from Milan on August 21, 2009! and I have to say "THANK YOU" also to Lawrence Atkinson (an American player), cuz he really helped me during practices. I started to play american football (just agility without pads) on October 11 and I played my really first game just on December 11, 2008. Rookie Bowl 2008!

1 comment: