Sunday, November 8, 2009

First Time to L.A.!

..The second city I Saw in the U.S. was Los Angeles, in fact after New York I went to L.A.!... But the trouble was the second flight for Santa Maria airport (my final destination) was at 6:30pm and I arrived to L.A. at 11:30 XD !


Hollywood!

But I was so lucky, cuz on the flight Newark - L.A. there was Marie Magdelyns too! She's from belgium and her host mom (Shauna Barnhardt) wait for her to the airport...
So Shauna showed me L.A. and Beverly hills during a short touristic tour around the city.

Rolls Royce


Stars!


Me&Marine

Finally we took some pictures alltogether and Shauna showed me her pretty daughter (Destany) with some pics on the phone!

..So with the promise to meet them again I left to catch my final destination (Arguello 1124 CT, Lompoc CA)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment